For eligible NDIS participants with complex support needs and their nominees
Our independent Specialist Support Coordination service provides you with all the information and support you need to put your NDIS plan into action. Our aim is to empower you to maximise your plan and assist you to find providers that are the right fit for you.
Our service is tailored to your needs. We understand the NDIS and the difficulty in engaging supports in country towns and regional areas of NSW. We can support you to:
- Understand your NDIS plan and budget
- Use the NDIS portal
- Seek out and engage with service providers in your local area, (and beyond when required) who are best able to meet your individual needs
- Link with mainstream organisations and the informal supports of your choice to assist you to reach your goals
- Prepare for scheduled NDIS plan review meetings, so you have all you need to inform your NDIS planner or LAC about your requirements
- Find the information you need to lodge an unscheduled review should your circumstances change
- Reduce the barriers to implementing or using your NDIS plan
- Manage challenges in your support environment which may include health, education or justice services
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you put your NDIS plan into action, please contact us.